HCL Named Global Leader for Internet of Things Services
Representative photo. (Image: Reuters)
IT services company HCL Technology has been named a worldwide leader for its Internet of Things (IoT) services, a report said on Thursday.
The buyers rated HCL's 'IoT WoRKS' services highly for growth strategy and execution, said the report released by the global market research firm International Data Corporation (IDC).
"'IoT WoRKS' offers end-to-end IoT services across the entire lifecycle of an IoT project which are adaptable based on where the customers are on their IoT journey," said Sukamal Banerjee, Executive Vice President and Global Head (IoT WoRKS), HCL Technologies.
The study was conducted by IDC MarketScape, covering 15 vendors in the worldwide IoT professional services market.
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate The Actor's Legacy
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It