HCL Named Global Leader for Internet of Things Services
Representative photo. (Image: Reuters)
IT services company HCL Technology has been named a worldwide leader for its Internet of Things (IoT) services, a report said on Thursday.
The buyers rated HCL's 'IoT WoRKS' services highly for growth strategy and execution, said the report released by the global market research firm International Data Corporation (IDC).
"'IoT WoRKS' offers end-to-end IoT services across the entire lifecycle of an IoT project which are adaptable based on where the customers are on their IoT journey," said Sukamal Banerjee, Executive Vice President and Global Head (IoT WoRKS), HCL Technologies.
The study was conducted by IDC MarketScape, covering 15 vendors in the worldwide IoT professional services market.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper