Honor 8 First Impressions Review: The Rise of The Double Barrel Camera
Huawei recently launched it's Leica camera based flagship smartphone in India, the Huawei P9 and the company is all set to launch the flagship for the Honor series as well. We at News18 Tech get you the unboxing of the Sapphire Blue edition of the Honor 8.
The Honor 8 will also sport a dual-lens setup with 12-megapixel camera and for selfies it will offer a 8-megapixel camera. The phone will run on Android Marshmallow operating system and will come loaded with the company's own Emotion UI 4.1 interface. The phone is expected to be priced under Rs 30,000 in India.
Watch this space for the review of the Honor 8.
Recommended For You
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Review: The Best Black Phone That Money Can Buy
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her