Honor 8 First Impressions Review: The Rise of The Double Barrel Camera
Watch this space for the full review of the Honor 8.
Huawei recently launched it's Leica camera based flagship smartphone in India, the Huawei P9 and the company is all set to launch the flagship for the Honor series as well. We at News18 Tech get you the unboxing of the Sapphire Blue edition of the Honor 8.
The Honor 8 will also sport a dual-lens setup with 12-megapixel camera and for selfies it will offer a 8-megapixel camera. The phone will run on Android Marshmallow operating system and will come loaded with the company's own Emotion UI 4.1 interface. The phone is expected to be priced under Rs 30,000 in India.
Watch this space for the review of the Honor 8.
Recommended For You
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Secret Superstar' This Diwali
- Top 10 Cars Sold in September 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta & More
- Prannoy Downs Lee Chong Wei Again to Reach Denmark Open Quarters
- Have You Seen These Inside Photos From Ekta Kapoor's Pre-Diwali Bash Yet?
- Secret Superstar Is More Than Just a Story of Dreams and Passion, Here's Why