Honor 8 First Impressions Review: The Rise of The Double Barrel Camera
Watch this space for the full review of the Honor 8.
Huawei recently launched it's Leica camera based flagship smartphone in India, the Huawei P9 and the company is all set to launch the flagship for the Honor series as well. We at News18 Tech get you the unboxing of the Sapphire Blue edition of the Honor 8.
The Honor 8 will also sport a dual-lens setup with 12-megapixel camera and for selfies it will offer a 8-megapixel camera. The phone will run on Android Marshmallow operating system and will come loaded with the company's own Emotion UI 4.1 interface. The phone is expected to be priced under Rs 30,000 in India.
Watch this space for the review of the Honor 8.
Recommended For You
- Experimental Films Not Commercial Potboilers Lead The Way
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch Review: The Ecosystem That you Always Needed
- Volvo V90 Cross Country Test Drive Review
- Shikhar Dhawan Hits the Camera as Virat Kohli & Boys Sweat it Out
- 'Traditional Yet Contemporary,' Say Falguni & Shane About Their Upcoming Collection