Honor 8 First Impressions Review: The Rise of The Double Barrel Camera
Huawei recently launched it's Leica camera based flagship smartphone in India, the Huawei P9 and the company is all set to launch the flagship for the Honor series as well. We at News18 Tech get you the unboxing of the Sapphire Blue edition of the Honor 8.
The Honor 8 will also sport a dual-lens setup with 12-megapixel camera and for selfies it will offer a 8-megapixel camera. The phone will run on Android Marshmallow operating system and will come loaded with the company's own Emotion UI 4.1 interface. The phone is expected to be priced under Rs 30,000 in India.
Watch this space for the review of the Honor 8.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- HITCHED!Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech Goa Wedding