Honor 8 Pro: All You Need to Know About This Rs 37,564 Smartphone
The brand's new Honor 8 Pro doesn't have much to the envy of the best smartphones on the market, but its price tag defies all competition.
Representative image: The Honor 8/ News18.com)
The Honor 8 Pro is an enhanced version of the Honor 8, launched in the summer of 2016. This smartphone promises something for all kinds of mobile users, from keen photographers to avid gamers to content-streaming junkies. It has a large 5.7-inch display (2560 x 1440 pixels).
The Honor 8 Pro is one of the slimmest smartphones on the market (6.97mm). It runs on the octa-core Kirin processor which, twinned with 6GB of RAM, keeps even the most demanding games super smooth for glitch-free action. The headset features 64GB of onboard storage, which can be boosted with a memory card. The firm's user interface (EMUI 5.1) adapts to the phone owner's habits over time to constantly improve the user experience.
Don't Miss: LG G6 First Look
The Honor 8 Pro is already available to preorder online in some European markets and is due to ship on April 20. In the manufacturer's online store, it comes bundled with two accessories (tripod, memory card, spare battery or VR headset), for €549 (approx Rs 37,564).
Honor also recently presents the 6C, a high-quality 5-inch smartphone priced under €200 (approx. $213). It has an octa-core Qualcomm processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage, as well as a 13-megapixel main camera that films Full HD video.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Now Showing: Masand's Verdict On Welcome To New York, Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety & Three Billboards
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Rohit to Lead India in Tri-series; Kohli & Dhoni Likely to be Rested
- Why 'Freely Available' Geospatial Data is Crucial For Development [An Insight]
- 24th February 2010: Sachin Tendulkar Scores First-ever ODI Double Ton
- Welcome to New York Review: Diljit Dosanjh-Starrer Isn't Just A Terrible Film But A Depressing One
- Kareena Looks Stunning in a Black Saree as She Attends Bengaluru International Film Festival; See Pics