HTC to Release iPhone-Inspired Smartphones Soon
The device is expected to retain a similar design to the original One A9, with a few changes to the rear and front camera placements, tech website The Verge reported on Tuesday.
HTC 10. (Image: News18/Siddharth Safaya)
New York: Taiwanese consumer electronics company HTC is planning to unveil a new version of iPhone-inspired One A9 smartphones at this year's IFA's consumer electronics and home appliances trade show in Berlin in September.
The device is expected to retain a similar design to the original One A9, with a few changes to the rear and front camera placements, tech website The Verge reported on Tuesday. The company might also name the smartphone as One A9s, which is a similar naming convention that Apple uses for its 'S' year variants of its iPhones.
It is still unclear as to what kind of processor will be equipped with One A9 and what improvements are coming to the camera department. While the main camera remain unchanged at 13 megapixel, the front camera will now have 5-megapixel sensor as compared to a 4-megapixel sensor used in the earlier version.
Recommended For You
- Tendulkar Writes to Modi, Asks For Inclusion of International Medalists in CGHS
- Sooraj Pancholi Rubbishes Reports of Salman Khan Bashing Sushant Singh Rajput
- TVS Apache RR 310 First Ride Review: Mighty Impressive and Great Value for Money
- India's First Tech And Auto Awards 2017: Watch Now
- Jose Mourinho Involved in Brawl in City Change Room: Reports