Huawei Honor 8 Sold Out Within 48 Hours
At a price of Rs 29,999, the Honor 8 comes loaded with a second-generation 12-megapixel dual camera system.
Honor 8. (Image: News18.com)
Honor, Huawei's smartphone e-brand, had announced the launch of Honor 8 along with two other smartphones, Honor 8 Smart and its first ‘Make in India’ phone Honor Holly 3 earlier last week.
The company claimed that the Honor 8 Sapphire Blue units were sold out across all online platforms – Flipkart, Amazon and Honor store within 48 hours of its launch. Additionally, the Honor 8 received 250,000 pre-orders in Honor store.
At a price of Rs 29,999, the device comes loaded with a second-generation 12-megapixel dual camera system that features one RGB and one monochrome sensor, and 1.25 µm pixel size. This helps the device to capture more light, increasing picture quality to produce move vivid colours and crisper details.
The device also offers a Wide aperture mode that lets you take photographs with a shallow depth of field as well as adjust the focal point of a captured photo to blur the background and make your subject more prominent. For greater control there is a professional mode on offer as well.
Honor 8 runs Android 6.0 and Huawei’s Emotion UI 4.1. The device is powered by a 16 nanometer Kirin 950 chip that reduces power consumption and enhances overall performance. The processor is backed by 4GB RAM. The device comes loaded with a 3,000mAh battery and comes in a new Sapphire Blue colour.
Watch Honor 8 video review:
Recommended For You
- Sri Lanka Proving to Be India's Perfect Sparring Partner as Crucial Foreign Tours Beckon
- Padmavati Row: Shabana Azmi Urges Film Industry to 'Boycott IFFI as a Protest Against the Threats to Deepika, Bhansali'
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- French Wine County Introduces Beef That'll Taste of Burgundy
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR