Huawei Honor is The Number One Smartphone Brand in China
Huawei Honor gained 23 per cent market share, registering an increase of 18.8 per cent as compared to January last year. (Representative Image: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Huawei's brand Honor has topped the Chinese online smartphone market in terms of volume, selling 2.02 million units in January 2017 alone, market research firm Sino-Market Research said on Friday.
With these numbers, Honor gained 23 per cent market share, registering an increase of 18.8 per cent as compared to January last year.
At second spot, Xiaomi sold 1.94 million units and gained 22.1 per cent market share, registering a decrease of 22 per cent in volume over January 2016.
With only 2.5 per cent of market share in January this year, Samsung dropped to ninth spot in China, the findings showed.
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Just Walked Out & Said I Will Dominate: KL Rahul
- Here's How Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Shedding Her Post-Pregnancy Weight
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Virat Kohli Says He is No Longer Friends With Australian Cricketers
- Spider Man Home Coming Trailer Has a Lot of Iron Man in It