Karbonn Mobiles Partners With Artificial Intelligence Startup Cube26
Karbonn Mobiles on Monday announced the collaboration with Cube26, an artificial intelligence (AI) startup to launch a new smartphone series powered by Reos suite of apps.
Representative image. (Image: Karbonn Mobiles)
Domestic smartphone maker Karbonn Mobiles on Monday announced the collaboration with Cube26, an artificial intelligence (AI) startup to launch a new smartphone series powered by Reos suite of apps.
The new smartphones range will come integrated with smart apps for message, music and camera to give users an enriched, safer and intelligent smartphone experience.
"With our partnership with Cube26, it will be another step in the direction of producing an elevated android experience for the Indian masses," said Sudhir Hasija, Chairman of Karbonn Mobiles, in a statement.
Reos Message uses filtering technology to filter 97 percent of the spam messages giving user a clean SMS experience.
The application has smart folders categorised into Main, Notifications and Promo that help users automatically categorise messages into distinct folders.
The camera app brings Prisma like artistic filter, time lapse, slow motion, beauty filter all under one roof.
The music app combines all the capabilities of a native music player with additional features for online video content, radio and audio recognition technology.
Recommended For You
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Elegance in this Traditional Outfit; See Pics
- Anushka Showers Love On Virat After India Wins Over SA, Says 'What A Guy!'
- Petra Kvitova Knocks Out Wozniacki to Set Up Qatar Final With Muguruza
- Has Kangana Ranaut Hired Hrithik Roshan's Ex Manager?
- Randhir Kapoor Calls Out Paparazzi, Says 'Now Everyone Recognises Taimur's Maid Also'