DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
LeEco to Host 'US Bigbang' Launch Event on October 19
LeEco has also announced appointment of key executives that will help strengthen its global operation in the US market. (Image: LeEco)
Global internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is all set to host 'US Bigbang" event in San Francisco on October 19 where the company will unveil a new range of products.
The event, to be held at Innovation Hangar in San Francisco, will see a fresh line-up, the company said in a statement.
The company has also announced appointment of key executives that will help strengthen its global operation in the US market.
Richard Ren has been appointed as the Acting President of LeEco North America and President of Smart Devices Overseas Business and North America.
In addition to this, Ralph L. Leung will support the company's North American corporate finance and development initiatives.
LeEco is providing a complete ecosystem of services to its users in China and India where it has emerged as one of the largest video streaming companies.
The content can be viewed on LeEco's devices that include superphones and super TVs.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish