LeEco to Host 'US Bigbang' Launch Event on October 19
LeEco has also announced appointment of key executives that will help strengthen its global operation in the US market. (Image: LeEco)
Global internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is all set to host 'US Bigbang" event in San Francisco on October 19 where the company will unveil a new range of products.
The event, to be held at Innovation Hangar in San Francisco, will see a fresh line-up, the company said in a statement.
The company has also announced appointment of key executives that will help strengthen its global operation in the US market.
Richard Ren has been appointed as the Acting President of LeEco North America and President of Smart Devices Overseas Business and North America.
In addition to this, Ralph L. Leung will support the company's North American corporate finance and development initiatives.
LeEco is providing a complete ecosystem of services to its users in China and India where it has emerged as one of the largest video streaming companies.
The content can be viewed on LeEco's devices that include superphones and super TVs.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner