Lenovo K6 Power With 4000 mAh Battery to be Launched on Nov 29
Lenovo will launch its Lenovo K6 Power on November 29, Tuesday. (Image: Shutterstock)
Lenovo is set to launch its ‘Lenovo K6 power’ smartphone on November 29, Tuesday. The phone will come as a successor to its K5 series.
Lenovo K6 Power is expected to have a 5-inch display, dual sim support and a fingerprint scanner. The phone will come in two variants, one with 2GB RAM and a 16 GB ROM, while the other one will support a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. Both versions will support expandable storage up to 256 GB.
For camera lovers, the phone will have a 13-megapixel primary camera and a front selfie camera of 8-megapixel. Lenovo K6 Power is expected to be a mid-ranged smartphone and the expected price is Rs 13,000.
Lenovo K6 Power will also have a big 4000 mAh battery and will run on a 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor. The dual-SIM device will support 4G connectivity.
Watch this space for the review of the Lenovo K6 Power.
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- IPL 2017: MS Dhoni Shows Why He is Still the Best in Business
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users