Logitech Unveiled BRIO, 4K Webcam at Rs 24,995
Priced at Rs 24,995, BRIO comes packed with Logitech RightLight 3 with HDR, 4K ultra-HD video quality and 5X zoom.
BRIO users can select between 65-degree, 78-degree and 90-degree field of view (Image: Logitech)
Mobile accessories provider Logitech on Friday launched BRIO, a 4K pro webcam designed for businesses, home office users, and YouTubers.
Priced at Rs 24,995, BRIO comes packed with Logitech RightLight 3 with HDR, 4K ultra-HD video quality, 5X zoom plus support for Windows Hello and other secure infrared-based facial recognition applications.
"The Logitech BRIO is a feature-packed product that is shaped for an audience who want impeccable video quality," said Ashok Jangra, Logitech Cluster Category Manager for India and South West Asia.
Logitech BRIO works with all popular business applications, including Skype for business and Cisco-compatible certifications, as well as with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, Vidyo, and Zoom.
"BRIO users can select between 65-degree, 78-degree and 90-degree field of view (FOV) to help ensure their camera is focused only on the area they want others to see," the company added.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says All Bases Covered Ahead of 2019 World Cup
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Top 10 Offers on Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphones
- Kareena Rings In Her 37th Birthday With Karan, Malaika, Karisma
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar Reveals How He Planned Cartwright and Warner Dismissal
- Breaking Myths With Mandira Bedi: Crunches Are The Key To Get Flat Abs