Louis Vuitton, Mark Jacobs And Other LVMH Brands' E-Commerce Website to be Launched Soon
The e-commerce platform has been dubbed "24 Sevres" — taking inspiration from the Rue de Sevres location of upmarket department store Le Bon Marche in Paris' chic 7th arrondissement.
LVMH is set to launch multiple E-commerce stores. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Luxury goods behemoth LVMH has confirmed it will unveil a new multi-brand e-commerce website next month, as the group looks to boost its digital presence on a global scale.
The e-commerce platform has been dubbed "24 Sevres" — taking inspiration from the Rue de Sevres location of upmarket department store Le Bon Marche in Paris' chic 7th arrondissement — and is slated for launch on June 6.
Also read: Honor 8 Lite Review
The online store will offer fashion, cosmetics and luggage products from LVMH's own portfolio as well as brands from outside the group, with the selection to comprise more than 150 labels, including at least 16 of LVMH's own stable such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Fendi (via BoF).
The website is expected to complement the offering already available on the respective websites of the LVMH brands, but will also expand the company's international reach, by offering product delivery across 70 countries.
Recommended For You
- ICW 2017: Anamika Khanna Talks About Her Collection Luxury 2017
- Suzuki Swift Sport 2017 Unveil on September 12, India Launch Expected Soon
- CBFC Revising Committee Clears Indu Sarkar With Fewer Cuts
- Mithali, Harmanpreet, Deepti Selected in ICC's Team of the World Cup
- 'Traditional Yet Contemporary,' Say Falguni & Shane About Their Upcoming Collection