Man Claims Apple iPhone 7 'Exploded' on His Face While Shooting Video
The Apple iPhone 7 reportedly “disintegrated sending glass flying across his face” causing minor injuries to face and fingers.
Apple iPhone 7 (Image: Jack Taylor / AFP)
A man from China has claimed that his brand new Apple iPhone 7 ‘exploded’ on his face while he shooting a video with the device, if the report by technology blog GizmoGhina is considered to be true.
The report claimed that the iPhone 7 “disintegrated sending glass flying across his face” causing minor injuries to face and fingers.
It further cited that the man said to have contacted Apple’s customer support over the incident and the issue was forwarded to Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino.
The incident is yet to be verified and confirmed by Apple or any other official authority in China.
Recommended For You
- ICC Women's World Cup 2017: Team India Report Card
- Suzuki Swift Sport 2017 Unveil on September 12, India Launch Expected Soon
- Experimental Films Not Commercial Potboilers Lead The Way
- Mithali, Harmanpreet, Deepti Selected in ICC's Team of the World Cup
- Sachin, Sehwag, Big B & SRK Join Hands to Applaud Mithali Raj & Co