Man Claims Apple iPhone 7 'Exploded' on His Face While Shooting Video
The Apple iPhone 7 reportedly “disintegrated sending glass flying across his face” causing minor injuries to face and fingers.
Apple iPhone 7 (Image: Jack Taylor / AFP)
A man from China has claimed that his brand new Apple iPhone 7 ‘exploded’ on his face while he shooting a video with the device, if the report by technology blog GizmoGhina is considered to be true.
The report claimed that the iPhone 7 “disintegrated sending glass flying across his face” causing minor injuries to face and fingers.
It further cited that the man said to have contacted Apple’s customer support over the incident and the issue was forwarded to Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino.
The incident is yet to be verified and confirmed by Apple or any other official authority in China.
Recommended For You
- Never Mind His Political Agenda, Here Is Rajinikanth's Next Film
- Klaasen vs Chahal Emerges as the Biggest Battle Ahead of T20I Decider
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Great Entertainer in 'Anti-Women' Genre With No Social Conscience
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro Tips n Tricks: How to Get The Best Out of Your New Android Smartphones
- Kareena Looks Stunning in a Black Saree as She Attends Bengaluru International Film Festival; See Pics