Max Bupa Ties up With GOQii, Swiss Re to Provide Integrated Health and Wellness Ecosystem
Max Bupa, GOQii and Swiss Re have tied up to provide complete health ecosystem to the customers. (Image: Siddharth Safaya/ News18.com)
Max Bupa Health Insurance has announced an exclusive three-way tie-up with GOQi, a fitness technology player offering an integrated wellness ecosystem in India, and Swiss Re, a global reinsurer, to provide health and wellness offerings.
The alliance combines a health insurer and a digital Health and Wellness expert to provide holistic Health and Wellness offerings to the digital customer.
Max Bupa proposes to offer its consumers ready access to GOQii’s personalised wellness engine which is equipped with solutions such as health coaching and health management tools. Swiss Re will provide technical assistance to Max Bupa in creating relevant products and expertise to create risk assessment models for future.
Max Bupa and GOQii will introduce health insurance solutions that will enable customers to secure their health and encourage them to lead healthier lives, subject to relevant regulatory approvals.
Max Bupa has a focus on utilising technology to deliver service experience to its customers. With this initiative, Max Bupa aims to penetrate into newer customer segments and boost new business growth.
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage