Meet Trupik: The Virtual Trial Room app
The kiosks will have high-end 3D cameras to scan customers and provide them virtual trial room experience upon downloading Trupik Connect application. (Image: Getty Image)
Hyderabad-based startup Trupik has developed a unique mobile app, providing customers a virtual trial room and in-store shopping experience.
The company on Friday announced that it has launched Trupik Kiosks in select apparel brand stores in Hyderabad.
The kiosks will have high-end 3D cameras to scan customers and provide them virtual trial room experience upon downloading Trupik Connect application. While the physical trial of clothes stays, the new experience is highly advanced for digital shoppers who had the only option to pick the apparel of a certain size, the company said in a statement.
The customers walking into notified retail stores can choose to get scanned and get a message. Either they have to download Trupik Connect or if they already have the application, they can purchase on the app and give specifications including weight, height, complexion etc.
The cutting-edge technology drapes the garment on the digital 3D replica of the customer designed to their specifications. This gives a real feel of how the garment looks on them.
To begin with, the kiosks are available at six stores in the city and the deliveries are arranged from 45 stores.
The company will soon launch its kiosks in Vijayawada. It also plans to enter Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai and Tier II cities of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- Film ReviewMoana Movie Review: This Disney Adventure is Magical and Inspirational
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper