DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Meizu M1 Note: Meizu enters the Indian smartphone market with an iPhone 5c-like phone; to go on sale from May 20
Meizu India has not revealed the phone's price yet, and is likely to announce it on the day it goes on sale.
New Delhi: In line with our expectation, Chinese smartphone maker has entered the Indian smartphone market with the launch of its M1 Note smartphone.
The new Meizu N1 Note, which bears a striking resemblance to Apple's iPhone 5c, will be exclusively available on Amazon.in from May 20 (2 PM). The company has not revealed its price yet, and is likely to announce it on the day it goes on sale.
It features a 5.5-inch 1080p display with a pixel density of 403 ppi and the new MT6752 64-bit octa-core processor from Mediatek.
This dual SIM (4G + 2G) phone sports a 13 megapixel Samsung sensor with a dual-tone LED flash. "Even capturing action shots is effortless with the zero-lag 30fps burst mode," says the company. The phone has a 5-megapixel front camera.
Packed with a 3140 mAh battery, the Meizu M1 Note boasts of 40 hours of talktime on 2G, 15 hours of video playing and 12 hours of Web suring on 4G.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO