Meizu M1 Note: Meizu enters the Indian smartphone market with an iPhone 5c-like phone; to go on sale from May 20
Meizu India has not revealed the phone's price yet, and is likely to announce it on the day it goes on sale.
New Delhi: In line with our expectation, Chinese smartphone maker has entered the Indian smartphone market with the launch of its M1 Note smartphone.
The new Meizu N1 Note, which bears a striking resemblance to Apple's iPhone 5c, will be exclusively available on Amazon.in from May 20 (2 PM). The company has not revealed its price yet, and is likely to announce it on the day it goes on sale.
It features a 5.5-inch 1080p display with a pixel density of 403 ppi and the new MT6752 64-bit octa-core processor from Mediatek.
This dual SIM (4G + 2G) phone sports a 13 megapixel Samsung sensor with a dual-tone LED flash. "Even capturing action shots is effortless with the zero-lag 30fps burst mode," says the company. The phone has a 5-megapixel front camera.
Packed with a 3140 mAh battery, the Meizu M1 Note boasts of 40 hours of talktime on 2G, 15 hours of video playing and 12 hours of Web suring on 4G.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology