Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud Service to be Available in India from November 1
Powered by advanced analytics and machine learning, Dynamics 365 will be available to customers in more than 135 markets in over 40 languages, beginning November 1. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
Microsoft on Friday announced new Cloud service Dynamics 365 that will help enterprises and small and medium businesses (SMBs) in India transform their enterprises with intelligent applications.
Powered by advanced analytics and machine learning, Dynamics 365 will be available to customers in more than 135 markets in over 40 languages, beginning November 1.
The service will be available in two editions -- Enterprise and Business -- on a subscription per app/per user model, the company said in a statement.
With the app-based subscription, businesses will only pay for the app they need, licensed to a particular user.
Using the new plans, businesses get one holistic subscription to have all the information at their fingertips and they could save four to five times the cost of traditional CRM providers.
This new Cloud service from Microsoft can address specific business needs like sales automation, operations or customer service and usher in a new era of business agility.
The intelligence capabilities of Dynamics 365 can help improve manufacturing and supply chain execution, make field service operations more efficient, sell more effectively and deliver exceptional customer experiences, the company said.
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits
- Starry nightVirat-Anushka to Saif-Kareena: The Star Studded Birthday Bash of Manish Malhotra