Microsoft Releases Windows 10 'Fix-it' Update
Microsoft Windows 10 (Image: Microsoft)
Six days after Microsoft received reports of a cumulative update that failed to install on some computers, the company has now released a "fix-it" tool.
"The update which tries to install and then rolls back repeatedly, affects PCs that previously ran a build delivered through the Windows Insider Programme," technology website zdnet.com reported on Thursday.
There was no information as to how many PCs were affected but the number can be in hundreds of thousands.
The PCs represented systems which were part of "Windows Insider Programme" that received preview releases during the first half of this year before the public branch.
"If you are among the affected users, you can download and run the script to unblock the update and resume normal Windows 10 operation," the report added.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Stage Emission Norms Explained, How Does it Impact You ?
- Behen Hogi Teri Teaser Gives a Religious Twist to Kaala Chashma And It's Hilarious
- Begum Jaan: New Song Azaadiyan Depicts the Price India and Pakistan Paid for Freedom
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?