Microsoft Working with Washington State on Suit Against Donald Trump Immigration Order
Microsoft said it was providing information about the order's impact "in order to be supportive".
File Photo: Donald Trump
Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O) said it has been cooperating with the Washington State Attorney General's Office, which is suing in federal court to stop President Donald Trump's order restricting immigration from several Muslim countries.
Microsoft said it was providing information about the order's impact "in order to be supportive. And we'd be happy to testify further if needed," spokesman Pete Wootton said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- India vs South Africa, 2nd T20I in Centurion: Team India Report Card
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro Tips n Tricks: How to Get The Best Out of Your New Android Smartphones
- Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Splash Romance All Over the Streets of Jamaica, See Pics
- The Ritual: An Outright Spine-Chiller Not Meant For The Faint-Hearted