Microsoft's Famous Solitaire Game Comes to Android and iOS For the First Time
The modern Solitaire Collection includes Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid and Tripeaks game types.
There will also be a $1.99 "Premium Edition" that will not contain any ads and include rewards for challenges. (Image: Windows)
You can now play Microsoft's popular Solitaire on iOS or Android phone for free as the game will be available outside Windows for the first time in 25 years.
The Verge on Thursday reported that Microsoft is offering its Solitaire Collection on iOS and Android free of charge, as the company hopes to gain more players to add to the 119 million who have played the game on Windows 8 and Windows 10.
The modern Solitaire Collection includes Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid and Tripeaks game types. There will also be daily challenges for players.
"Microsoft is integrating Xbox Live into the game so you can sign into Solitaire and play with friends or earn achievements," noted the report.
There will also be a $1.99 "Premium Edition" that will not contain any ads and include rewards for challenges and game boosts.
Though other Solitaire games are already available for iOS and Android, Microsoft terms the game as "World's number one Solitaire game" owing to its huge following on Windows.
The game can be downloaded from Apple's App Store for iOS and for the Android, it is available on Google's Play Store.
Recommended For You
- Lipstick Under My Burkha: Unveiling of Women Desires Like Never Before
- Renault Lodgy Stepway Test Drive Review – 3 Reasons to Buy/Not to Buy This MPV
- [Update]Oppo Punjab Service Team Quits Over “Indians Are Beggars” Statement
- Alia Bhatt Looks Gorgeous In A Black And White, Strapless Prabal Gurung Ensemble
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary