Moto M Grey Variant on Sale From Today, to be Available for Rs 2,999 on Flipkart
And there are also easy EMI options available starting at INR 873/month on purchasing the Moto M grey variant.
And there are also easy EMI options available starting at INR 873/month on purchasing the Moto M grey variant. (Image: News18.com)
Lenovo-owned Moto M Grey version will start retailing starting today. The new colour variant Moto M will be exclusive to e-Commerce site Flipkart and will go on sale from February 6, at 12:00pm. The all-metal Moto M will retail in 32GB and 64GB storage options. It is currently available in Gold and Silver variants only.
Also, Flipkart is running a special exchange offer wherein you can exchange your old smartphone for the new Moto M and get up to INR 15,000 off, which reduces the total cost to just Rs 2,999 sans delivery charges.
And there are also easy EMI options available starting at INR 873/month on purchasing the Moto M.
The Moto M is powered by a 2.2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor and comes in two memory options - 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage for Rs 15,999 and 4GB RAM/64GB ROM for Rs 17,999. Both the versions support up to 128GB microSD cards.
There is a 16 MP rear camera with dual LED flash along with an 8MP selfie camera in Moto M smartphone. In terms of connectivity, the smartphone comes with 4G VoLTE and has Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type C, 3.5mm and Bluetooth v4.1.
The Moto M is powered by a 3,050mAh battery and runs stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.It is also the first Moto phone to feature Dolby Atmos support. The phone offers water repellent nano-coating to safeguard against water splashes.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Now Showing: Masand's Verdict On Welcome To New York, Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety & Three Billboards
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Watch Review: Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Three Billboards Review: Frances McDormand-Starrer Is A Clever, Gripping Film You Don't Want To Miss
- Just Relief and Joy, Says Eugenie Bouchard After Locker Room Case is Settled
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro Tips n Tricks: How to Get The Best Out of Your New Android Smartphones
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Ups the Glamour Quotient with an Interesting Take on Fashion; See Pics