Moto Z With Moto Mods Unboxed: The Rise of Modular Smartphone Age
The Moto Z offers a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels at a pixel density of 535ppi. It also has Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It has a 5-megapixel wide angle f/2.2 front camera with LED flash along with a 13-megapixel f/1.8 rear camera with dual LED Flash and OIS. It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with support for up to 2TB microSD cards. The device is backed by a 2,600mAh battery, and Motorola claims a day of battery life.
Other features include fingerprint sensor, 4G LTE support, USB Type-C, and dual SIM support. The device is made from military aircraft-grade aluminium and stainless steel. The device comes with water-repellent coating and can withstand spills.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Kumble to BCCI: Coach Should Earn 60 Percent of What Captain Gets
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats