Motorola Moto X4 (6GB RAM) Video Review
Motorola has improved things in the new 6GB RAM variant of the Moto X4 and also optimised the device on the software front. Here is the review of the Moto X4.
Of course, the new Moto X4 is one of the cheapest Android smartphones to offer 6GB of RAM. But what’s more important over here is that the company has rectified the hiccups in the earlier Moto X4 devices. As mentioned in our first impressions review of the Moto X4 in November 2017, we had mentioned that the dual-lens camera needed refinement. Thankfully, Motorola has improved things in the new 6GB RAM variant of the Moto X4 and also optimised the device on the software front.
Not just that, the new Moto X4 now runs Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out-of-the-box and comes with some added Moto Experiences (software customisations). Motorola has promised that the improvements and all the goodies in the new 6GB RAM variant will be rolled to the older Moto X4 devices as well. After using the both the devices (4GB and the new 6GB) for some time, here is our review.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Now Showing: Masand's Verdict On Welcome To New York, Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety & Three Billboards
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Sridevi Passes Away: A Look Back At Her Most Memorable Roles In Hindi Cinema
- Sridevi's Heartwarming Moments With Daughters Jhanvi and Khushi
- Remembering Sridevi: The Actor Who Lit Up Every Song With Her Presence
- Deadpool Ryan Reynolds Now Owns A Gin Company
- Watch Review: Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?