New leaks reveal more details about the rumoured Huawei-made Nexus smartphone
Huawei-made next-gen Nexus is expected to take on the design elements from its upcoming high-end Mate 8 smartphone.
New Delhi: While Google is yet to officially announce its new Nexus devices, the rumour mill is already abuzz with anticipations surrounding the next Nexus smartphone.
Earlier it was said that both Huawei and LG are working on their own Nexus handsets. Now, the latest leaks suggest that the one made by Huawei will take on the design elements of its yet-to-be-released Mate 8- a high-end handset slated for a release in the next few months.
Chinese publication MyDrivers reports that the next Huawei-made Nexus smartphone will come with a 5.7-inch 2K screen and be powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset.
A report on BGR notes that the upcoming Huawei Mate 8 is speculated to be a phablet at 6-inch screen size and include a 2560 x 1440 display, octa-core Kirin 930 processor, 3/4GB of RAM, 32/64GB of memory, microSD support, 20.7 megapixel rear camera, 8 megapixel front-facing camera, fingerprint sensor and will be based on the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Meanwhile, Google is expected to break the news about its next flagship Nexus devices this fall when the latest Android M OS is ready.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Yuvraj Intervenes After Uthappa Elbows Siddarth Kaul
- Rana Daggubati Makes a Shocking Revelation, Says He Is Blind From Right Eye
- IPL 2017: Dravid Backs 'Skipper' Karun After Crushing KXIP Defeat
- Anushka Sharma: Not Just Acting, She Is Also Versatile When It Comes To Fashion
- Salman Khan's Tubelight Might Not Release on Eid in Pakistan