Nikon Celebrates 100th Anniversary With Anniversary Limited Commemorative Models
All commemorative items will come with the 100th-anniversary logo, special finishing and features.
Nikon celebrates 100th Anniversary with commemorative products. (Image: Nikon)
Nikon India, 100 percent subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, recently completed a milestone of 10 years' presence in India. The company announced the release of commemorative models and goods celebrating Nikon's 100th Anniversary.
The 100th-anniversary commemorative models have been planned and developed with the technologies of the Nikon tradition and innovations. All commemorative items will come with the 100th-anniversary logo, special finishing and features. These are limited commemorative editions of two flagship D-SLR cameras, the NIKKOR lens in the series of f/2.8 maximum aperture, a set of three NIKKOR lenses, and three binoculars.
In addition to these commemorative models, there will also be a premium collection of commemorative goods.
On this occasion, Kazuo Ninomiya, Managing Director, Nikon India said, “This journey is undoubtedly a tribute to many stakeholders that includes consumers, customers, and partners – who have stood with us. Our people are dedicated to delivering an exceptional photography experience over so many years, and it's through this dedication that we've built a legacy of successful cameras across categories over time."
Recommended For You
- Mirror, Mirror On the Phone, Am I Still Good Looking? Checks Bloodied Cristiano Ronaldo
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Name Their Newborn Daughter Chicago
- Filmfare Awards 2018 Red Carpet: Ranveer, Shahid, Alia and Kajol Outdo Fashion Classics
- Scuba Diving in Puducherry: An Experience to Withhold!
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More