DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Now an Online Community Platform to Better Address Consumer Issues
Representative Image. (Image: REUTERS/Charles Platiau)
The Department of Consumer Affairs on Saturday initiated its "Connected Consumers" online citizen community via LocalCircles to address consumers' issues and grievances.
During the soft rollout phase, over 35,000 active consumers from across India have already joined the platform and over 100,000 issues on various consumer issues like shelf-life, expired products, price manipulation of fruits and vegetables, grievances in the telecom sector and the like, a statement said.
Also read: Now, Pay Online for Driving License in Delhi
Based on the response, zone based local online consumer communities will be rolled out to enable on-ground guidance and assistance for consumers.
Also read: Now Amul Outlets to Accept MobiKwik Payments
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?