Now, Transfer Freecharge Money Through WhatsApp
The payments service explained that the new 'Freecharge on WhatsApp' feature can be used to transfer money to any of a user's WhatsApp contacts.
New Delhi: Freecharge, popular online payments service has introduced a new feature that lets users send or receive money right through WhatsApp.
In a blog post, the payments service explained that the new 'Freecharge on WhatsApp' feature can be used to transfer money to any of a person's WhatsApp contacts.
— FreeCharge (@FreeCharge) May 21, 2016
All one needs to do is go to the Freecharge menu on an Android phone and click on 'Freecharge on WhatsApp'. Click 'enable' to allow Freecharge in accessibility settings. Now you can send money to any one of your friends by simply typing the amount followed by fc (example: 100FC) in WhatsApp. Once you send the message, it will be credited to the person's Freecharge wallet.
It should be noted that the money transfers can only be done by and to Freecharge users and the feature is currently limited to Android users.
The company, however, has made it clear that its 'Chat n Pay' feature is not affiliated to WhatsApp, which means it is only using the messaging service as a medium to let its users transfer money to each other.
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Trailer: Daring Portrayal of Women Liberation
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More