Ola Plans to Add 50 Lakh Drivers by 2022
Over the last 5 years, Ola has added over 5 lakh skilled driver-partners onto its platform.
Over the last 5 years, Ola has added over 5 lakh skilled driver-partners onto its platform. (Image: File Photo: Getty)
Ola CEO Bhavish Aggarwal has announced that his company will skill 50-lakh driver entrepreneurs on its platform by 2022. This announcement was made at the launch of India’s first state-of-the-art dedicated training centers for drivers in partnership with Rise India, NSDC and Ola.
The announcement was part of Aggarwal’s address at the inauguration, which saw participation from other important Industry leaders and stakeholders such as Shri Manish Kumar, CEO, NSDC and Shri Ajay Chhangani, CEO, RISE INDIA.
Over the last 5 years, Ola has added over 5 lakh skilled driver-partners onto its platform. It also works closely with multiple state governments create a skilled workforce that has access to lakhs of job opportunities, in addition to its partnership with leading Indian financial institutions and car manufacturers to give them easy access to capital, insurance and vehicles at discounted prices.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Secret Superstar' This Diwali
- Top 10 Cars Sold in September 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta & More
- Mohammad Hafeez Reported for Suspect Bowling Action for Third Time
- Secret Superstar Is More Than Just a Story of Dreams and Passion, Here's Why