OnePlus 5 Launch: Company to Retire OnePlus 3T to Make Way for Next Flagship
OnePlus 3T has been 2016's best reasonably-priced flagship smartphone.
OnePlus 3T has been 2016's best reasonably-priced flagship smartphone. (Image: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
In what seems like OnePlus is intending to focus solely on the upcoming flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone, the company has decided to retire the OnePlus 3T.
This comes soon after Qualcomm India and OnePlus confirmed that OnePlus 5 will be the first smartphone in India to feature the Snapdragon 835 chipset.
Meanwhile, the OnePlus 5 has been teased in few possible colour variants.
According to a OnePlus blogpost, the company stated this is the last call to buy the OnePlus 3T and that apparently few units of the device are available. “This is the last call to buy the OnePlus 3T before stock runs out,” the post read.
It is pertinent to note that OnePlus 3T has been 2016's best reasonably-priced flagship smartphone.
OnePlus also added that though it will continue to bring in more software updates for the OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3, but they are not warranted.
Watch video review of OnePlus 3T Black
The OnePlus 3Tsmartphone is an upgraded version of the OnePlus 3, which was launched in June 2016 at a price of Rs 27,999. While the OnePlus 3T looks the same when compared to the OnePlus 3, it comes with a new processor, bigger battery, and improved front camera.
Recommended For You
- Two Owners Wanted IPL Auctions in England, Majority Rejected
- IFFI 2017: Janhvi, Sridevi, Shahid Steal The Show With Their Stylish Appearances
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown