OnePlus Launches its Online Store in India
OnePlus 3 soft gold edition. (Image: News18.com)
Global mobile technology startup OnePlus on Thursday announced the launch of its own exclusive e-commerce website in India. The website will offer a personalised shopping experience and will improve the availability as well as make it easier for Indian users to purchase genuine OnePlus products.
"The e-commerce platform marks yet another major milestone in our India journey and reiterates our long term commitment towards the Indian market and our fan community here," said Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India, in a statement.
OnePlus is also bringing its latest range of exclusive merchandise and is offering limited-time offers for existing users. To avail these offers, users have to register the IMEI details of their smartphones on the portal, the company said.
Recommended For You
- Baba Ramdev's Dangal Dazzles Fans at PWL
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment