Baahubali Powered Oppo F3 With Dual-Selfie Camera to Launch on May 4
Oppo F3 to be launched in India on May 4 in association with Baahubali. (Image: Oppo)
OPPO is all set to launch another dual selfie camera smartphone, the OPPO F3, in India in association with the Tollywood movie - Baahubali on May 4.
The new Oppo F3 will inherit the dual front camera for individual selfies and wide-angle camera which is designed with a larger field of view. Additional features may include minimal distortion feature and the beautify function.
Watch Video: Oppo F3 Review
With this association, OPPO aims to expand its consumer reach in India. Oppo had released the first rotating camera in 2013 in the form of Oppo N1.
Though the specs of the smartphone have not been revealed, rumours suggest that the Oppo smartphone will sport a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and will run on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC processor. Along with this, the Oppo F3 is expected to come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
On the camera front, Oppo F3 might come with a 16-megapixel front camera, just like the Oppo F3 Plus. On similar assumptions, it may run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorUI 3.0 skin on top.
Recommended For You
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance