Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Launched at Rs 27,990; Offers 16MP Front And Rear Camera
At 7mm thickness, the Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a full metal unibody and a 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
Samsung launches Galaxy C7 Pro with 16-megapixel primary and secondary camera. (Image: Samsung)
Samsung India today launched its latest smartphone Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, which will be sold exclusively on Amazon India.
At 7mm thickness, the Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a full metal unibody and a 2.5D Gorilla Glass while sporting a 5.7-inch FHD Super AMOLED display.
Galaxy C7 Pro comes equipped with a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and 4GB RAM. It has an inbuilt memory of 64GB which is expandable to 256GB and is powered by a 3,300mAh battery.
The Samsung smartphone features a 16-megapixel rear camera as well as a 16-megapixel front camera both with an f1.9 aperture lens. The rear camera comes equipped with Phase-Detection Auto-Focus and Dual LED flash features while the front camera offers pre-installed beautifying effects. The floating camera button in Galaxy C7 Pro enables users to click pictures single-handedly.
Galaxy C7 Pro will be available in two colour options - Navy Blue and Gold. The device will be priced at Rs 27,990 and will retail exclusively on Amazon.in from April 11, 2017.
Recommended For You
- UM Commando Classic and Mojave First Ride Review: Royal Enfield Rival, Finally?
- Jasprit Bumrah 'Spotted in Pakistan' During Independence Cup
- Is Your iPhone And iPad iOS 11 Compatible? See the List
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Kiku Sharda Talk About The Kapil Sharma Show
- A New Mother’s Guide: What To Do Once You Are Back Home With Your Baby