Samsung Moves On Says it Has Started Mass Production of 10-nanometre Chips
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Monday its system chips business has started mass production of semiconductors using 10-nanometre technology, adding it was the first company in the industry to do so.
Samsung said in a statement a tech product launching early next year will use chips made with its 10-nanometre production technology without specifying the device.
South Korea's Electronic Times reported this month that Samsung will be the sole contract manufacturer of Qualcomm Inc's high-end Snapdragon 830 chips using 10-nanometre production technology and these processors will be used in half of Samsung's next Galaxy S smartphones expected to launch in early 2017.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up