Samsung Moves On Says it Has Started Mass Production of 10-nanometre Chips
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Monday its system chips business has started mass production of semiconductors using 10-nanometre technology, adding it was the first company in the industry to do so.
Samsung said in a statement a tech product launching early next year will use chips made with its 10-nanometre production technology without specifying the device.
South Korea's Electronic Times reported this month that Samsung will be the sole contract manufacturer of Qualcomm Inc's high-end Snapdragon 830 chips using 10-nanometre production technology and these processors will be used in half of Samsung's next Galaxy S smartphones expected to launch in early 2017.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Dravid Excited To Have Fit-Again Zaheer Back For Daredevils
- Bharat Stage Emission Norms Explained, How Does it Impact You ?
- Ashwin Says March 30 Will be Remembered as 'World Apology Day'
- Films That Prove Nagesh Kukunoor is The Ultimate Storyteller of His Own Genre
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common