Samsung Moves On Says it Has Started Mass Production of 10-nanometre Chips
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Monday its system chips business has started mass production of semiconductors using 10-nanometre technology, adding it was the first company in the industry to do so.
Samsung said in a statement a tech product launching early next year will use chips made with its 10-nanometre production technology without specifying the device.
South Korea's Electronic Times reported this month that Samsung will be the sole contract manufacturer of Qualcomm Inc's high-end Snapdragon 830 chips using 10-nanometre production technology and these processors will be used in half of Samsung's next Galaxy S smartphones expected to launch in early 2017.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1