Samsung Offers S7/S7 Edge for Indian Customers Who Pre-Booked the Note7
Until Samsung has worked out what that issue is, it’s unclear what other devices from either Samsung’s competitors, or perhaps upcoming Samsung products, could also be affected. (Image: AP Photo)
Samsung did launch the Galaxy Note 7 in India and had opened pre-booking for customers. But the exploding Note 7 took center stage and the Galaxy Note 7 never made it to the store. Many who had pre-booked the Note 7 in India were left with no answer as to what will happen to their money.
Samsung latest statement has offered those customers some relief. Samsung India announced that in lieu of the Galaxy Note7 Pre-book offer, they would like to provide customers with an exclusive Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge offer.
On purchase of Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, you will get the following benefits they'll be shipping the new Samsung Gear VR, absolutely free. Along with that, they will also ship free Samsung Level U – Stereo Wireless Headset. That's not all to gain customer confidence they will be bundling in an Oculus VR content voucher worth Rs 3,300.
In addition, Samsung would also offer you One Time Screen Replacement for a period of 12 months from date of activation.
Samsung has asked their pre-booking Note 7 customers to visit the retailer or online portal from where they had pre-booked their Galaxy Note7 to avail this offer.
For customers who are not interested in this offer, Samsung is offering a full refund of the pre-booking amount from the retailer or online portal.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling