Smartisan Technologies Sets Up First Original Equipment Manufacturer Unit in Noida
Smartisan Technologies announced its first Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) unit in Noida that will manufacture mobile batteries, power banks and virtual reality (VR) headsets.
Image used for representative purpose only. (File photo)
Domestic electronics manufacturer Smartisan Technologies announced its first Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) unit in Noida that will manufacture mobile batteries, power banks and virtual reality (VR) headsets.
With an installed capacity of 12 million units annually, the company said it would address logistical issues such as long shipping durations, expensive air freights costs and delays and congestion at ports which impact sales.
"At Smartisan Technologies, we are addressing the pain points with our end-to-end expertise and are well positioned to meet customer requirements in the quickest possible time, enable them reach the market faster and be their trusted partners for growth," Abhinaya Singh, Deputy General Manager at Smartisan Technologies, said in a statement.
The company expects to sell over 6.5 million units in the current financial year and is already in talks with leading players.
Recommended For You
- Smith Says SA Batsmen Looked Clueless Against Kuldeep & Chahal
- Gabriella Papadakis Wardrobe Malfunction Makes Designer Feel Guilty
- Soorma: Sandeep Singh On Training Diljit Dosanjh & The Message He Wants To Convey Through His Biopic
- Hyderabad Police Issue Notice to Oru Adaar Love Director for Hurting Sentiments
- Salute: SRK Expected to Start Shooting for Rakesh Sharma Biopic In September 2018