Sony Xperia XZ Review: Is it the Best Xperia Phone Money Can Buy?
Sony has just launched its latest flagship-- Xperia XZ-- in India at a price of Rs 51,990. The device combines Sony's strength in camera technologies with top-notch hardware, integrated in a new Xperia-ish designed body. The good part is Sony hasn't tried to rediscover a new Xperia flagship with the Xperia XZ. The company has simply perfected its earlier attempts.
With little interest in fighting the budget smartphone race, Sony wants to provide the best possible to its true fans, while doing justice to their money. The new price tag of the flagship Sony Xperia XZ might raise some eyebrows, but staying true to its commitment, Sony seems to have got the perfect Xperia smartphone.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: Is It The Car For You?
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review [Update]: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- Baahubali 2: Will the Film's Release Get Stalled in Karnataka?
- Kapil Sharma's Rumoured Ex-girlfriend Rubbishes Reports of Quitting The Show
- Yuvraj Singh Jumps in Defence of His Favourite 'Cheeku'