Star Wars Smartphone by Softbank to be Available From December 2
Softbank is offering fans the chance to represent the dark side or the light side, via their phones.
Star Wars smartphones from Sharp and Softbank (Image: AFP Relax News)
As anticipation mounts ahead of the release of "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story," Softbank is offering fans the chance to represent the dark side or the light side, via their phones.
The Japanese brand is launching a pair of ‘Star Wars Mobile Phones' with special light or dark covers, The Verge reports.
The phones come with a host of Star Wars-themed functions, such as live wallpapers, special emoji and ringtones, and even a movie player app that means users can watch "The Force Awakens" on their handsets until 2020.
The phones will be available from December 2 at this website.
Recommended For You
- Umar Akmal Claims Pakistan Coach Arthur Abused Him
- Nokia 8 First Impressions Review: Will You Buy it For Rs 45,000 in October?
- Top Car Discounts for August 2017
- Priyanka Chopra Trolled For Sporting A Tricolour Scarf On Independence Day
- CoA Status Report Shows BCCI Top Officials' Expenditures Breach 1.5 Crore