Star Wars Smartphone by Softbank to be Available From December 2
Softbank is offering fans the chance to represent the dark side or the light side, via their phones.
Star Wars smartphones from Sharp and Softbank (Image: AFP Relax News)
As anticipation mounts ahead of the release of "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story," Softbank is offering fans the chance to represent the dark side or the light side, via their phones.
The Japanese brand is launching a pair of ‘Star Wars Mobile Phones' with special light or dark covers, The Verge reports.
The phones come with a host of Star Wars-themed functions, such as live wallpapers, special emoji and ringtones, and even a movie player app that means users can watch "The Force Awakens" on their handsets until 2020.
The phones will be available from December 2 at this website.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Filed A Criminal Case Against Shilpa Shinde? BB11 Mastermind Clarifies
- IPL Auction: All You Need to Know About the Big Days
- Sidharth Malhotra On Aiyaary And PadMan Clash: It Irritates, But Now It's Too Late
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Stop Monkeying Around, Farhan Akhtar & Prakash Raj Tell Satyapal Singh; Minister Defiant