Star Wars Smartphone by Softbank to be Available From December 2
Softbank is offering fans the chance to represent the dark side or the light side, via their phones.
Star Wars smartphones from Sharp and Softbank (Image: AFP Relax News)
As anticipation mounts ahead of the release of "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story," Softbank is offering fans the chance to represent the dark side or the light side, via their phones.
The Japanese brand is launching a pair of ‘Star Wars Mobile Phones' with special light or dark covers, The Verge reports.
The phones come with a host of Star Wars-themed functions, such as live wallpapers, special emoji and ringtones, and even a movie player app that means users can watch "The Force Awakens" on their handsets until 2020.
The phones will be available from December 2 at this website.
Recommended For You
- Ducati SuperSport S First Ride Review: The Most Sensible Ducati For Your Money
- Here's Why Akshay Kumar Does Not Want His Daughter Nitara to Grow Up
- India vs Australia 2017, 3rd ODI: Team India Report Card
- Sunny Leone, SRK, Salman Are Just Like Us; Here's Proof
- Tata Nexon Undercuts Maruti Vitara Brezza by Rs 1.5 Lakhs