Tata Sky Launches 'Tata Sky World Series' With Italian Series – Gomorrah
Tata Sky World Series. (Image: Tata Sky)
Tata Sky has launched Tata Sky World Series – a platform for global content. The pop-up service will premiere first with Italian language crime drama, Gomorrah, on March 19.
‘Gomorrah’ will be the first TV series on Tata Sky World Series and shall run for one month with English subtitles. On television, the pop-up service, Tata Sky World Series will run one new episode a day along with previous episodes available throughout the day.
Gomorrah will be available to all Tata Sky subscribers for a period of one month via Tata Sky’s Set-Top-Box & Tata Sky Mobile App at no additional cost.
The ‘Tata Sky World Series’ service will be accessible on Tata Sky On-demand for the entire month, both on STBs and on digital devices via Tata Sky Mobile.
Tata Sky World Series will showcase global content from Italy, UK, Cuba, Norway, Czech Republic and South Korea on Indian screens exclusively for Tata Sky subscribers throughout the year.
Recommended For You
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Reveals Secret Behind Successful Super Over
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- IPL 2017: SRH vs KKR - Star of the Match- David Warner