Telenor Launches 4G in Kanpur
Telenor is offering 1GB of 4G data for the first month and 500 MB data for next 2 months on first recharge of Rs 152 for new customers.
Telenor is offering 1GB of 4G data for the first month and 500 MB data for next 2 months on first recharge of Rs 152 for new customers.(Image: Telenor India)
Telenor India today announced the launch of its 4G services in Kanpur, the third city in the UP East region to go live with Telenor 4G services. Prior to Kanpur, the company had launched its 4G services in Varanasi & Lucknow and got an encouraging response.
Telenor is offering 1GB of 4G data for the first month and 500 MB data for next 2 months on first recharge (FRC) of Rs 152 for new customers. They will also get free Talk-Time of Rs 30 with this FR bundled with affordable tariff of 25p/m for all local & STD Calls for 90 days.
Additionally existing customers can upgrade their current 2G SIM to 4G SIM free of cost and get 1 GB data for free. Customers can avail this offer by walking into any of the fully functional Telenor branded stores and selected retail outlets in Kanpur. Also Telenor customers can get 1GB data at Rs 52 for 28 days without any conditions.
The launch in Kanpur follows the successful launch of Telenor’s 4G services across its 6 circles in Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Hajipur, Varanasi, Vizag, Amravati, Agra, Anand, Lucknow, Ranchi, Vijayawada, Tenali, Eluru, Bhimavaram, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Dehradun, Guntur, Rajahmundry, Warangal, Kadapa, and Meerut.
Recommended For You
- This Is What Rithvik Dhanjani Has To Say On His Marriage Plans With Longtime Girlfriend Asha Negi
- Bipasha Basu Is Irritated By Pregnancy Rumours , Tweets Angry Response
- Virat Kohli Loses Cool When Asked Tough Questions About Series Loss
- 'We Have Jobs To Do': Twitter Rejects Milind Soman's 7-Hour Marathon Proposal
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]