Telenor Launches 4G in Kanpur
Telenor is offering 1GB of 4G data for the first month and 500 MB data for next 2 months on first recharge of Rs 152 for new customers.(Image: Telenor India)
Telenor India today announced the launch of its 4G services in Kanpur, the third city in the UP East region to go live with Telenor 4G services. Prior to Kanpur, the company had launched its 4G services in Varanasi & Lucknow and got an encouraging response.
Telenor is offering 1GB of 4G data for the first month and 500 MB data for next 2 months on first recharge (FRC) of Rs 152 for new customers. They will also get free Talk-Time of Rs 30 with this FR bundled with affordable tariff of 25p/m for all local & STD Calls for 90 days.
Additionally existing customers can upgrade their current 2G SIM to 4G SIM free of cost and get 1 GB data for free. Customers can avail this offer by walking into any of the fully functional Telenor branded stores and selected retail outlets in Kanpur. Also Telenor customers can get 1GB data at Rs 52 for 28 days without any conditions.
The launch in Kanpur follows the successful launch of Telenor’s 4G services across its 6 circles in Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Hajipur, Varanasi, Vizag, Amravati, Agra, Anand, Lucknow, Ranchi, Vijayawada, Tenali, Eluru, Bhimavaram, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Dehradun, Guntur, Rajahmundry, Warangal, Kadapa, and Meerut.
Recommended For You
- CHAMPIONS!Women's T20 Asia Cup: India beat Pakistan by 17 Runs to Clinch Title
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet