The Cheapest Smartphone With Iris Scanner Launched at Rs 8,490
The SelfiePro it1520 from itel comes with a 5-inch HD IPS On-cell display with a screen resolution of 1280x720 pixels. (Image: iTel)
Smartphone maker itel Mobile on Friday launched its SelfiePro "it1520" smartphone in India priced at Rs 8,490.
The device comes with 13MP rear and front camera, IRIS scanner (biometric identification), 4G-VoLTE connectivity and a Reliance Jio connection.
"We have launched new it1520 for our growing users base who love capturing moments in pictures and selfies. We are confident that the increasingly tech-savvy Indian users will enjoy our latest best-in-class offering," said Sudhir Kumar, CEO, Itel Mobile India, in a statement.
The SelfiePro it1520 from itel comes with a 5-inch HD IPS On-cell display with a screen resolution of 1280x720 pixels. Its sandstone exterior houses a 1.3 GHz MediaTek quad-core processor, along with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM and expandable internal memory up to 32 GB. It is backed by a 2,500 mAh battery.
Recommended For You
- National Flag Protest: Oppo India Acknowledges 'Incident', Deeply Regrets it
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Virat Kohli Says He is No Longer Friends With Australian Cricketers
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?