This Nokia Phone Stopped a Bullet And Saved a Life in Afghanistan
Image for representative purpose only. (Image: Microsoft)
At a time when smartphone batteries are exploding, here is a story of a good old Nokia phone which took a bullet and reportedly saved a man’s life in Afghanistan.
Microsoft’s Peter Skillman, who had worked on the same Nokia mobile model, shared on Twitter, an image of the Nokia phone with the bullet embedded in it. The phone reportedly prevented the bullet from causing any injury.
A Nokia phone I worked on a few years ago saved the life of a man in Afghanistan last week. The embedded bullet.... pic.twitter.com/O2zBxadkDO
— peter skillman (@peterskillman) October 5, 2016
This is not the first time that a mobile phone had shown bullet-proof capabilities. However, on the other side there are phones that are ticking time bombs inside pockets.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali