This Nokia Phone Stopped a Bullet And Saved a Life in Afghanistan
Image for representative purpose only. (Image: Microsoft)
At a time when smartphone batteries are exploding, here is a story of a good old Nokia phone which took a bullet and reportedly saved a man’s life in Afghanistan.
Microsoft’s Peter Skillman, who had worked on the same Nokia mobile model, shared on Twitter, an image of the Nokia phone with the bullet embedded in it. The phone reportedly prevented the bullet from causing any injury.
A Nokia phone I worked on a few years ago saved the life of a man in Afghanistan last week. The embedded bullet.... pic.twitter.com/O2zBxadkDO
— peter skillman (@peterskillman) October 5, 2016
This is not the first time that a mobile phone had shown bullet-proof capabilities. However, on the other side there are phones that are ticking time bombs inside pockets.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Fashion Awards 2016International Model Of The Year: Gigi Hadid's Best Fashion Moments Of 2016
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- PARTNERSHIP ENDSWorld Number Two Novak Djokovic Splits With Coach Boris Becker