This Nokia Phone Stopped a Bullet And Saved a Life in Afghanistan
Image for representative purpose only. (Image: Microsoft)
At a time when smartphone batteries are exploding, here is a story of a good old Nokia phone which took a bullet and reportedly saved a man’s life in Afghanistan.
Microsoft’s Peter Skillman, who had worked on the same Nokia mobile model, shared on Twitter, an image of the Nokia phone with the bullet embedded in it. The phone reportedly prevented the bullet from causing any injury.
A Nokia phone I worked on a few years ago saved the life of a man in Afghanistan last week. The embedded bullet.... pic.twitter.com/O2zBxadkDO
— peter skillman (@peterskillman) October 5, 2016
This is not the first time that a mobile phone had shown bullet-proof capabilities. However, on the other side there are phones that are ticking time bombs inside pockets.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Vintage Federer Floors Berdych in 90 Minutes
- Yuvraj Singh: The Phoenix Who Keeps Coming Back Again and Again
- Sasikala No Replacement, Won't Last Long, Says Jayalalithaa's Biographer
- Saina Nehwal Storms Into Malaysia Masters Semifinals
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More