This Nokia Phone Stopped a Bullet And Saved a Life in Afghanistan
A story of a good old Nokia phone which took a bullet and reportedly saved a man’s life in Afghanistan.
Image for representative purpose only. (Image: Microsoft)
At a time when smartphone batteries are exploding, here is a story of a good old Nokia phone which took a bullet and reportedly saved a man’s life in Afghanistan.
Microsoft’s Peter Skillman, who had worked on the same Nokia mobile model, shared on Twitter, an image of the Nokia phone with the bullet embedded in it. The phone reportedly prevented the bullet from causing any injury.
A Nokia phone I worked on a few years ago saved the life of a man in Afghanistan last week. The embedded bullet.... pic.twitter.com/O2zBxadkDO
— peter skillman (@peterskillman) October 5, 2016
This is not the first time that a mobile phone had shown bullet-proof capabilities. However, on the other side there are phones that are ticking time bombs inside pockets.
Recommended For You
- Jurassic World 2 First Glimpse Sees Chris Pratt Treating Ancient Predators Like Pets
- Delhi Air Pollution – How Tesla Semi EV Truck Makes a Perfect Sense?
- Sonam Kapoor Makes a Splash at an Event with a Colorful Fashion Ensemble; See Pic
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank