This Nokia Phone Stopped a Bullet And Saved a Life in Afghanistan
Image for representative purpose only. (Image: Microsoft)
At a time when smartphone batteries are exploding, here is a story of a good old Nokia phone which took a bullet and reportedly saved a man’s life in Afghanistan.
Microsoft’s Peter Skillman, who had worked on the same Nokia mobile model, shared on Twitter, an image of the Nokia phone with the bullet embedded in it. The phone reportedly prevented the bullet from causing any injury.
A Nokia phone I worked on a few years ago saved the life of a man in Afghanistan last week. The embedded bullet.... pic.twitter.com/O2zBxadkDOsponsored
— peter skillman (@peterskillman) October 5, 2016
This is not the first time that a mobile phone had shown bullet-proof capabilities. However, on the other side there are phones that are ticking time bombs inside pockets.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Shahid Enjoying Pool Time With Daughter Misha Is The Cutest Thing You'll See Today
- Toyota Innova Touring Sport Edition to Launch in India on May 4, 2017
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It