This Tool Will Help You Know Whether Your IT Job is Paying Well or Not
Employment startup Glassdoor has introduced a unique tool called Know Your Worth, to help you track salaries. (Image: Shutterstock.)
Not happy with your take home salary? Well, you can now check out the average salary for your job role to negotiate better while applying for the next one. Employment startup Glassdoor has introduced a unique tool called Know Your Worth, to help you track salaries.
The tool offers location-wise average salary of a particular job and also reveals what other employees with similar roles are earning.
While the tool is currently not available for India yet, if you are looking for a job in the US, then the “Know Your Worth” tool will help you get an idea as to how much people are earning from a particular job.
The Glassdoor website offers comprehensive data statistics under the Salary section for Indian users. The website also allows users to track salary company-wise and region-wise. It can be used to roughly get an idea as to how much you should ask while negotiating for a new job.
In India, the Glassdoor salary section mostly provides salary data of IT job roles. When it comes to other professions, the available data is inadequate.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Kohli & Amitabh Bachchan Hail MS Dhoni After SRH Blitz
- Tata Hexa Automatic Off-Road Review: Can it Handle the Heat?
- Ranveer, Zoya Attend Ritesh's Homecoming Party For Priyanka Chopra
- When Gunday Cast Decided To Remind Fans Of Amitabh Bachchan's Mohabbatein
- Khoon Aali Chithi: The Teaser Of Richa Chadha's Debut Production Is Out