This Tool Will Help You Know Whether Your IT Job is Paying Well or Not
Employment startup Glassdoor has introduced a unique tool called Know Your Worth, to help you track salaries.
Employment startup Glassdoor has introduced a unique tool called Know Your Worth, to help you track salaries. (Image: Shutterstock.)
Not happy with your take home salary? Well, you can now check out the average salary for your job role to negotiate better while applying for the next one. Employment startup Glassdoor has introduced a unique tool called Know Your Worth, to help you track salaries.
The tool offers location-wise average salary of a particular job and also reveals what other employees with similar roles are earning.
While the tool is currently not available for India yet, if you are looking for a job in the US, then the “Know Your Worth” tool will help you get an idea as to how much people are earning from a particular job.
The Glassdoor website offers comprehensive data statistics under the Salary section for Indian users. The website also allows users to track salary company-wise and region-wise. It can be used to roughly get an idea as to how much you should ask while negotiating for a new job.
In India, the Glassdoor salary section mostly provides salary data of IT job roles. When it comes to other professions, the available data is inadequate.
Recommended For You
- Steve Smith & Co Turn to Bolt to Help Improve Running Between Wickets
- Manushi Chhillar's Outfit Will Go Down In The Archives As Our Legacy, Say Designers Falguni-Shane
- Rahul's Hoodoo Continues; Misses Ton Again After Scoring 50
- Ed Sheeran in Mumbai, Overwhelmed by Response of His Indian 'Sheerios'
- Miss World 2017: Manushi Chhillar Always Calm and Composed, Reveals Ramp Walk Trainer