This Tool Will Help You Know Whether Your IT Job is Paying Well or Not
Employment startup Glassdoor has introduced a unique tool called Know Your Worth, to help you track salaries. (Image: Shutterstock.)
Not happy with your take home salary? Well, you can now check out the average salary for your job role to negotiate better while applying for the next one. Employment startup Glassdoor has introduced a unique tool called Know Your Worth, to help you track salaries.
The tool offers location-wise average salary of a particular job and also reveals what other employees with similar roles are earning.
While the tool is currently not available for India yet, if you are looking for a job in the US, then the “Know Your Worth” tool will help you get an idea as to how much people are earning from a particular job.
The Glassdoor website offers comprehensive data statistics under the Salary section for Indian users. The website also allows users to track salary company-wise and region-wise. It can be used to roughly get an idea as to how much you should ask while negotiating for a new job.
In India, the Glassdoor salary section mostly provides salary data of IT job roles. When it comes to other professions, the available data is inadequate.
Recommended For You
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- inside storyLack of Hotel Room Delays Virat and Co Arrival in Cuttack
- Wedding bells?Bigg Boss 10: Mona Lisa's Boyfriend to Enter the House to Propose to Her
- Virat SpeakVirat Kohli Interview: Captain Speaks For the First Time
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know