Truecaller Opens Up TrueSDK to App Developers
Truecaller. (Image: Truecaller)
Mobile communication app Truecaller on Thursday announced that it was opening up TrueSDK to millions of app developers via a globally accessible self-service portal.
TrueSDK helps end-users quickly utilise their Truecaller credentials with a one touch sign-up to third-party apps with their phone numbers.
"TrueSDK is a catalyst in our journey to become the mobile identity platform of choice," said Priyam Bose, director, Worldwide Developer Relations, Truecaller, in a statement.
The TrueSDK kit can be used by any app to offer one touch sign up, update a user's information, or verify the user's phone number-based identity in their mobile apps through the users' consent.
With the one-click sign-up process, partners have increased their sign-up rates with over 25 per cent, the company added.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System