DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Truecaller Opens Up TrueSDK to App Developers
Truecaller. (Image: Truecaller)
Mobile communication app Truecaller on Thursday announced that it was opening up TrueSDK to millions of app developers via a globally accessible self-service portal.
TrueSDK helps end-users quickly utilise their Truecaller credentials with a one touch sign-up to third-party apps with their phone numbers.
"TrueSDK is a catalyst in our journey to become the mobile identity platform of choice," said Priyam Bose, director, Worldwide Developer Relations, Truecaller, in a statement.
The TrueSDK kit can be used by any app to offer one touch sign up, update a user's information, or verify the user's phone number-based identity in their mobile apps through the users' consent.
With the one-click sign-up process, partners have increased their sign-up rates with over 25 per cent, the company added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar