Truecaller Opens Up TrueSDK to App Developers
Truecaller. (Image: Truecaller)
Mobile communication app Truecaller on Thursday announced that it was opening up TrueSDK to millions of app developers via a globally accessible self-service portal.
TrueSDK helps end-users quickly utilise their Truecaller credentials with a one touch sign-up to third-party apps with their phone numbers.
"TrueSDK is a catalyst in our journey to become the mobile identity platform of choice," said Priyam Bose, director, Worldwide Developer Relations, Truecaller, in a statement.
The TrueSDK kit can be used by any app to offer one touch sign up, update a user's information, or verify the user's phone number-based identity in their mobile apps through the users' consent.
With the one-click sign-up process, partners have increased their sign-up rates with over 25 per cent, the company added.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters