Truecaller Opens Up TrueSDK to App Developers
Truecaller. (Image: Truecaller)
Mobile communication app Truecaller on Thursday announced that it was opening up TrueSDK to millions of app developers via a globally accessible self-service portal.
TrueSDK helps end-users quickly utilise their Truecaller credentials with a one touch sign-up to third-party apps with their phone numbers.
"TrueSDK is a catalyst in our journey to become the mobile identity platform of choice," said Priyam Bose, director, Worldwide Developer Relations, Truecaller, in a statement.
The TrueSDK kit can be used by any app to offer one touch sign up, update a user's information, or verify the user's phone number-based identity in their mobile apps through the users' consent.
With the one-click sign-up process, partners have increased their sign-up rates with over 25 per cent, the company added.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It