Twitter Back Online After Intermittent Outages [Update]
Twitter is yet to officially acknowledge the server outage. While the service seems to be back online, several users are still not able to Retweet posts. (Image: Reuters)
Twitter continued to suffer from intermittent service outages throughout the day. The microblogging platform faced a downtime of over 30 minutes across the globe around 10:30AM IST in the morning. The outage affected major cities in India including Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru. Japan was the worst hit globally. The outage lasted at least for 35 minutes. In the US, users based out of San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Boston were be hit the most.
Even after the services got restored, people complained that they were unable to retweet posts. In the evening, around 5:30PM IST Twitter faced another outage for at least 10 minutes in India. Users were greeted by messages like "Something is technically wrong. Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon." The problem occurred across all platforms--Windows, iOS and Android.
Twitter has acknowledged the issue and is working to fix the same. The company is yet to announce the reason for these outages officially.
Recommended For You
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash