DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two Nokia Flagships Leak, May Debut at MWC 2017; Here Are the Specs
Nokia is expected to launch its comeback Android phone D1C at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. (Image: REUTERS/Markku Ulander/Lehtikuva)
With Nokia expected to launch its comeback Android phone D1C at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona, Spain in February, the company is also expected to introduce two other flagship smartphones next year.
HMD Global, the company that has scooped the rights to sell phones with the Nokia logo, has already announced that it will be issuing Android handsets with the brand in Q1 of 2017.
Out of the two leaks, one phone is expected to be the company's flagship, which will see the light of the day in 2017. They are expected to give tough competition to the likes of Apple iPhone 7 and the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8. According to information leaked on Weibo, the phones will be of 5.2 and 5.5-inch sizes display with Quad HD resolution.
The phones are said to feature the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. The cameras on the phones are said to use the famous Carl Zeiss optics. The phones are expected to run on Android Nougat.
Meanwhile, Arto Nummela, CEO of HMD Global was quoted as saying that the new phones will have such designs that people will immediately recognise them as Nokia.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong