Two Nokia Flagships Leak, May Debut at MWC 2017; Here Are the Specs
Nokia is expected to launch its comeback Android phone D1C at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. (Image: REUTERS/Markku Ulander/Lehtikuva)
With Nokia expected to launch its comeback Android phone D1C at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona, Spain in February, the company is also expected to introduce two other flagship smartphones next year.
HMD Global, the company that has scooped the rights to sell phones with the Nokia logo, has already announced that it will be issuing Android handsets with the brand in Q1 of 2017.
Out of the two leaks, one phone is expected to be the company's flagship, which will see the light of the day in 2017. They are expected to give tough competition to the likes of Apple iPhone 7 and the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8. According to information leaked on Weibo, the phones will be of 5.2 and 5.5-inch sizes display with Quad HD resolution.
The phones are said to feature the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. The cameras on the phones are said to use the famous Carl Zeiss optics. The phones are expected to run on Android Nougat.
Meanwhile, Arto Nummela, CEO of HMD Global was quoted as saying that the new phones will have such designs that people will immediately recognise them as Nokia.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Vintage Federer Floors Berdych in 90 Minutes
- LFW 2017: Sonakshi Sinha Looks Vibrant In Tangerine Monisha Jaising Dress
- Amazon Removes Mahatma Gandhi Chappal Recalling Sushma Swaraj's Warning
- Sasikala No Replacement, Won't Last Long, Says Jayalalithaa's Biographer
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More