Two Nokia Flagships Leak, May Debut at MWC 2017; Here Are the Specs
Nokia is expected to launch its comeback Android phone D1C at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. (Image: REUTERS/Markku Ulander/Lehtikuva)
With Nokia expected to launch its comeback Android phone D1C at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona, Spain in February, the company is also expected to introduce two other flagship smartphones next year.
HMD Global, the company that has scooped the rights to sell phones with the Nokia logo, has already announced that it will be issuing Android handsets with the brand in Q1 of 2017.
Out of the two leaks, one phone is expected to be the company's flagship, which will see the light of the day in 2017. They are expected to give tough competition to the likes of Apple iPhone 7 and the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8. According to information leaked on Weibo, the phones will be of 5.2 and 5.5-inch sizes display with Quad HD resolution.
The phones are said to feature the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. The cameras on the phones are said to use the famous Carl Zeiss optics. The phones are expected to run on Android Nougat.
Meanwhile, Arto Nummela, CEO of HMD Global was quoted as saying that the new phones will have such designs that people will immediately recognise them as Nokia.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System