Uber For Business Expands, Launches Uber Central
The new service will allow organisations to request, manage and pay for their customers, clients, and guests.
Uber for Business in India initiated its pilot program in October 2015 with more than 8,000 companies aboard (Image: Reuters)
US-based cab aggregator, Uber today launched Uber Central, built on top of the Uber for Business platform. The new service will allow organisations of all shapes and sizes to provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
It will also allow organisations to request, manage and pay for rides for others.
Uber Central will enable organisations to leverage the latest technologies and get access to the digital billing, reporting, and management tools to manage their transportation operations.
Launched in December 2015, Uber for Business in India initiated its pilot program in October 2015 with more than 8,000 companies aboard.
So far the company claims to have completed 2 billion rides in more than 70 countries.
Uber’s Indian rival Ola also started an organizational cab service platform called Ola Corporate soon after Uber launched Uber for Business in India.
It is expected that very soon these cab aggregators will also take over the organizational cab business.
Recommended For You
- Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks About His Targets And Rivalry With Lionel Messi
- Honor 7X vs Xiaomi Mi A1: The Visual Appeal Wins This Budget Battle For Honor
- Rohit, Dhawan Shine as Indian Openers Dominate 2017
- Mayweather-McGregor Fight Second Richest Ever
- Kareena, Saif Head To Pataudi Palace With Taimur To Ring In His First Birthday