Uber For Business Expands, Launches Uber Central
Uber for Business in India initiated its pilot program in October 2015 with more than 8,000 companies aboard (Image: Reuters)
US-based cab aggregator, Uber today launched Uber Central, built on top of the Uber for Business platform. The new service will allow organisations of all shapes and sizes to provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
It will also allow organisations to request, manage and pay for rides for others.
Uber Central will enable organisations to leverage the latest technologies and get access to the digital billing, reporting, and management tools to manage their transportation operations.
Launched in December 2015, Uber for Business in India initiated its pilot program in October 2015 with more than 8,000 companies aboard.
So far the company claims to have completed 2 billion rides in more than 70 countries.
Uber’s Indian rival Ola also started an organizational cab service platform called Ola Corporate soon after Uber launched Uber for Business in India.
It is expected that very soon these cab aggregators will also take over the organizational cab business.
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More