Uber For Business Expands, Launches Uber Central
Uber for Business in India initiated its pilot program in October 2015 with more than 8,000 companies aboard (Image: Reuters)
US-based cab aggregator, Uber today launched Uber Central, built on top of the Uber for Business platform. The new service will allow organisations of all shapes and sizes to provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
It will also allow organisations to request, manage and pay for rides for others.
Uber Central will enable organisations to leverage the latest technologies and get access to the digital billing, reporting, and management tools to manage their transportation operations.
Launched in December 2015, Uber for Business in India initiated its pilot program in October 2015 with more than 8,000 companies aboard.
So far the company claims to have completed 2 billion rides in more than 70 countries.
Uber’s Indian rival Ola also started an organizational cab service platform called Ola Corporate soon after Uber launched Uber for Business in India.
It is expected that very soon these cab aggregators will also take over the organizational cab business.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- IPL 2017: Virat Kohli Tired of RCB's Repeated Failure
- Azlan Shah 2017: Harmanpreet Slams Brace As India Blank Kiwis 3-0
- Watch Harbhajan Singh's Special Act as Rohit Celebrates Birthday