Uber Sexual Harassment Case: Board Adopts All Recommendations From Eric Holder Investigation
The recommendations will be released to Uber employees on Tuesday.
Uber. Representative image. (Image: REUTERS)
The Uber Technologies Inc board of directors has voted unanimously to adopt all recommendations from a report stemming from allegations of sexual harassment at the company and other employee concerns, a board representative said on Sunday.
The board, at a meeting on Sunday, adopted a series of recommendations from former U.S Attorney General Eric Holder following a sprawling, multi-month investigation into Uber's cultures and practices.
The recommendations will be released to Uber employees on Tuesday, the representative said.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
Holder's recommendations included imposing new controls on company spending, human resources and other areas where executives had wide discretion.
Also at the meeting on Sunday, board members were expected to discuss Uber Chief Executive Travis Kalanick temporarily stepping away from the embattled ride-hailing firm and other changes to executive leadership.
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Mahakali Actors Gagan Kang, Arijit Lavania Killed in a Road Accident
- LFW 2017: A Rainbow-clad Ranveer Singh Turns Up and Steals The Show
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Turns Heads In A Traditional Anamika Khanna Attire