Uber to Display Local Art on Rajasthan Streets With 'ARTONWHEELS'
In partnership with Jaipur Art Summit, the 'ARTONWHEELS' aims to have 100+ cars on the Uber platform, through the uberGO option, which displays art on their respective bonnets, by converting the paintings into vinyl stickers.
Uber set to celebrate local art in Rajasthan with #ArtOnWheels
Uber is all set to celebrate the local art of Rajasthan by bringing 'ARTONWHEELS' from November 22 to December 12 in Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
In partnership with Jaipur Art Summit, the 'ARTONWHEELS' aims to have 100+ cars on the Uber platform, through the uberGO option, which displays art on their respective bonnets, by converting the paintings into vinyl stickers. Inside every 'ARTONWHEELS' car one can find related and interesting information about the artist and the Jaipur Art Summit.
“ARTONWHEELS is a unique platform for artists to get their work displayed on the streets of Rajasthan and connect with the masses. Uber is excited to collaborate and partner with Jaipur Art Summit to celebrate the creativity that resides in Rajasthan and encourages a new generation of artists across traditional as well as unconventional art forms.” said Abhinav Patwa, General Manager, Uber Rajasthan.
For all its riders, Uber will roll out some interesting promotions including:
- 2 free rides to all riders who are first to ride in a particular ARTONWHEELS car which will be available through the UberGO option in the Uber app.
- On taking minimum 3 rides from now until December 5 with the ARTONWHEELS promo code, riders stand a chance to win 10 custom made paintings by local artists.
- On December 3 between 12PM - 3PM, riders across the three cities will be able to see a new view on their app called ‘UberART’ which they can use as an option to book their ride and also to experience an ARTONWHEELS car at the push of a button.
Recommended For You
- Umar Akmal Claims Pakistan Coach Arthur Abused Him
- A Gentleman: Jacqueline-Sidharth Set the Screen On Fire in Bandook Meri Laila
- Top Car Discounts for August 2017
- It Takes 15 Minutes For Me To Return To Normalcy After a Show: Zakir Khan
- Priyanka Chopra Trolled For Sporting A Tricolour Scarf On Independence Day