Unocoin Launches Bitcoin App For iOS, Android
Representative image. (Photo: Illustration by Thomas Trutschel/Photothek via Getty Images)
Bengaluru-based Unocoin has launched Bitcoin mobile app for both iOS and Android platforms that will allow consumers to buy, sell, send, receive and store bitcoin at one place from any remote device.
Bitcoin is a digital currency not produced by any government or statutory authority. It is generated by encryption techniques using peer-to-peer technology to operate.
"We built this app from the ground up, using our very own public API to ensure security and ease of use," said Abhinand Kaseti, co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Unocoin, in a statement.
Unocoin also released its point of sale (POS) app on both App Store and Play Store to enable physical stores to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment about six months ago.
"The app will include the buy and sell pairing for BTC/INR, mobile/DTH (direct to home satellite programme) recharge, SIP (systematic investment plan) access," the company said.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- 'Virat Kohli Sacrificed Butter Chicken, Mutton Rolls For Quick Singles'
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment