Virtual Reality Sex a Fantasy For Women
Virtual Reality Sex a fantasy for women. (Image: Reuters)
When it comes to sex, women are not prudes, suggests a survey that found more than one in 10 women in Britain saying that they would like to have sex in virtual reality.
Four in 10 participants in the study admitted that technology could make sex more enjoyable, showed the survey of more than 2,618 women, between the ages of 17 and 50, by Stockholm-based pregnancy planner app Natural Cycles.
The study suggests that women in Britain love sex even more than social media, with 95 percent of the respondents saying they would give up social media for sex, Dailymail.co.uk reported.
The findings also revealed that sex toys are quite popular among women, with 63 percent saying they already use the devices or would like to use them.
Of the participants, 15 percent said that they currently use apps to find sexual satisfaction.
"Brits love tech and are open minded about its use when it comes to sex," Elina Berglund, Co-founder of Natural Cycles, was quoted as saying.
"Future technologies, like advanced wearable tech, virtual reality, intelligent sex toys and artificial skin, are becoming part of our everyday lives and redefining the way we enjoy sex," Berglund added.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 Review: Can It Beat the iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera?
- World Hockey League: India vs Malaysia, Quarter-Final: As It Happened
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Test Drive Review - Lone Survivor
- Pak Cricket Fan Trolled For Comparing SRK's Popularity with Sarfraz Ahmed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian