Vodafone is Now a Microsoft Cloud Service Partner
Vodafone will offer Microsoft Office 365 to Indian businesses to give them enterprise-grade productivity. (Image: Reuters)
Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone India, has tied up with Microsoft as a cloud service partner, a company statement said here on Wednesday.
As part of this tie-up, VBS will offer Office 365 to Indian businesses to give them enterprise-grade productivity and collaboration services, the statement said.
"We are confident that the pay-per-use Software as a Service (SaaS) model will make our customers' business future-ready by giving them predictable IT costs and taking care of the technology upgrades and scalability worries," said Vodafone Business Services Director Nick Gliddon.
"We are excited to have Vodafone Business Services as a Cloud Partner. Our tie-up will give Indian enterprises of all sizes affordable access to Microsoft's suite of collaboration and productivity services - across devices, anywhere, anytime, and worry-free," said Microsoft's Marketing and Operations General Manager Meetul Patel.
Recommended For You
- 'Slow Motion' MS Dhoni Teases Jason Holder During Second ODI
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records